Gellan gum is a high molecular weight polysaccharide gum produced by a pure culture fermentation of a carbohydrate by Pseudomonas elodea, purified by recovery with alcohol, dried, and milled. There are two types of gellan identified by the acyl contents, Low-acyl and High acyl. Gellan gum
Low-acyl forms brittle hardness clear gel.
NRGEL-CF is a low acyl standardlized clarity gellan gum for food applications.
Typical dosage: 0.1—0.5% w/w
Off-white, odorless, Free
Soluble in water to form viscous solution
Calcium ion test
≥95% Pass 60 mesh
Loss on drying
Residue of ethanol
(0.5% solution )
Yeast & Mold
Be stored in cool,dry place
25Kg drum with PE bags inside
Niran Biochemical Limited is a food ingredients and chemicals supplier since 1998.
Our core business focuses on sourcing, manufacturing and exporting food ingredients and additives, we also devote ourselves to the following branches:
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products? Generally 24 months. According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide? Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate, Insurance. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port? Usually is Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao or Tianjin.